Offered Salary Negotiable
Job Nature Full Time
Age 30 to 35 Years
- • Preparing master budget, cash budget and implementing budgetary control.
- • Liaison with banks and maintain smooth payment to vendors.
- • Prepare various MIS report for critical and strategic business decisions.
- • Preparation of projected balance sheet, profit & loss accounts and cash flow statement.
- • Identifying the deviation in actual and budgeted financials and explaining the reasons behind differences to the management.
- • Monthly analysis of accounts receivables, block fund, inventories & slow moving goods, loan reconciliation, bank reconciliation & any other observations.
- • Bank reconciliation for all banks.
- • Any other tasks as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- • MBA/Master’s in Accounting/Finance from any reputed university having Partly Qualified CA/CMA/ACCA/CFO Course.
- • At least 4-5 years in the relevant field.
Additional Job Requirements
• Advanced computer skills on MS Word, Excel, Power point presentation, accounting software SAP/Tally 9 (Preferred). • Excellent communication skills both in English and Bengali. • Adequate knowledge about accounting and auditing standards as well as local laws, rules & regulations. • High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills. • Sound independent judgement.
Bizzcareer.com Online Job Posting
Address: Super Star Group UCEP Cheyne Tower (3rd Floor) 25 Segunbagicha, Ramna, Dhaka-1000, Phone: +88028391721, +88028391722, +88028391751-6, Fax: +88028391723, E-mail: email@example.com
Business: Super Star Group is a leading and successful manufacturer, importer and marketer of electrical accessories and equipment since the last two decades under the brand name of “SUPER STAR”. Website: https://www.ssgbd.com/