Certificate Course on Financial Leadership and Change Management
No. of Classes/ Sessions
Last Date of Registration
Class Starts From
Financial Leadership and Change Management
The Financial Leadership and Change Management specialization helps students develop their leadership potential and their understanding of the challenges associated with the rapid changes of the corporate world. Our program is designed for graduate students interested in understanding leadership and change management in organizations.
- Demonstrate the advanced level of knowledge necessary for a management/accounting position.
- Make management/accounting decisions based on analysis and evaluation of the data and ethical considerations.
- Identify global issues and their management implications.
- Produce and deliver effective oral communications for the management of an organization.
- Produce and deliver effective written communications for the management of an organization.
- Gain knowledge and leadership skills needed to help organizations chart a successful course through change.
- Understand the role leadership plays in anticipating, planning and navigating organizational change.
This Financial Leadership and Change Management subject includes:
- Effective Business Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- E-mail and Report writing
- Corporate Etiquette
- Negotiation skills
- Job Interview Technique
- Change Management
- Tools, techniques and strategies for managing and leading change process
- Networking skills
- Business Model Canvass
- Balanced Scorecard
Md. Shafiqul Alam
LL.B, ACS, FCMA, FCA
CEO of Shafiqul Alam & Co.
Md. Shafiqul Alam is an accomplished finance professional with over 14 years’ experiences in different industries in senior position. Presently he is the Principal and CEO of Shafiqul Alam & Co., Chartered Accountants and before that he was Group Chief Financial Officer (GCFO) and Company Secretary of Super Star Group (SSG). His previous executive position was GCFO at Kallol Group of Companies. Before joining Kallol Group, he worked with Shanta Holding Limited as a DGM and Manager-Audit & Assurance at A.Qasem & Co. His Specialist areas are Management, Cost Accounting, and Financial Management. He is also used to taking class in ICMAB, IBA (DU), and some other private universities.