Certificate Course on IFRS & IAS
No. of Classes/ Sessions
Last Date of Registration
Class Starts From
Business Application with IFRS & IAS
The Business Application with International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) & International Accounting Standard (IAS) certificate course is designed to provide participants with the opportunity to enhance their financial reporting skills by providing detailed understanding and knowledge of IFRS & IAS.
- This certificate program will teach you how to understand, apply, and explain fundamental concepts and principles of IFRS & IAS across a broad range of accounting standards.
- To develop candidates’ understanding of the main features of the structure of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
- To develop candidates’ understanding of the IASB’s Conceptual Framework.
- To develop candidates’ knowledge and understanding of the development and scope of Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & International Accounting Standard (IAS).
The IFRS Course will cover:
- IFRS 1: First-time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
- IFRS 2: Share-based Payment
- IFRS 3: Business Combinations
- IFRS 4: Insurance Contracts
- IFRS 5: Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations
- IFRS 7: Financial Instruments: Disclosures
- IFRS 8: Operating Segments
- IFRS 9: Financial Instruments
- IFRS 10: Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11: Joint Arrangements
- IFRS 12: Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
- IFRS 13: Fair Value Measurement
- IFRS 14: Regulatory Deferral Accounts
- IFRS 15: Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- IFRS 16: Leases
The IAS Course will cover:
- The framework for the preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements.
- IAS 1: Presentation of Financial Statements
- IAS 2: Inventories
- IAS 7: Statements of Cash Flows
- IAS 8: Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimate and Errors
- IAS 10: Events after the Reporting Period
- IAS 12: Accounting for Income Taxes
- IAS 16: Property, Plant and Equipment
- IAS 19: Employee Benefits
- IAS 21: The effect of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
- IAs 23: Borrowing Costs
- IAS 24: Related Party Disclosures
- IAS 27: Separate Financial Statements
- IAS 33: Earning Per Share
- IAS 34: Interim Financial Reporting
- IAS 36: Impairments of Assets
- IAS 38: Intangible Assets
Md. Tareq Kamal
BBA & MBA, ACA
Audit and IFRS specialis
Has been working in KPMG Bangladesh for the last more than 8 years. He is acting in KPMG as Senior Manager, Audit and IFRS specialist. He is the professional trainer of Audit and Accounting standards in KPMG Bangladesh. He qualified as Chartered Accountant in November-December 2014 session from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB). Before that, he completed his MBA and BBA from the University of Dhaka, major in Accounting and information systems. He is the teacher and course coordinator of Corporate Reporting in Advance Level, Financial Accounting and Reporting in Application Level and Accounting in Knowledge Level of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB).