Certificate Course on Business Planning and Analysis
No. of Classes/ Sessions
Last Date of Registration
Class Starts From
Business Planning and Analysis
Accurate business planning analysis helps company arrive at smart decisions, especially when it faces changing business conditions and complex facts. It is essential to connect sales forecasts, functional plans and detailed costs to have an accurate view of supply and demand.
- Business Planning and Analysis course aims to enhance your planning and analysis ability so that goals and objectives of your company remain on track.
- A clear understanding of what a business plan is, how it is structured and how it must address the needs of differing audiences
- Knowledge of the analytical and forecasting tools which can be used to prepare and process the data on which the plan is based
- Knowledge of the analytical tools available for handling risk and uncertainty so that scenarios and contingency plans can be developed
- A critical appreciation of the basis of decision-making at board level
How participants will benefit after the course:
1) Participants will know the potential sectors and items to do business.
2) Participants will understand the business statistics, method to survey the market and selection procedure of potential items for starting the business.
3) Participants will be able to extend their existing business items and area in home and abroad.
4) All concerned will be benefited after knowing how to calculate to find out the cost of import, export items in view of customs duty, supplementary duty and others charges as per Bangladesh customs rules and regulation.
This Course includes:
- Product Costing and product pricing
- Profitability Analysis
- Project/Product Feasibility Analysis
- Budget Preparation
- Application of Management Accounting
- Preparation of different type of Daily, Weekly and Monthly MIS Reports and appropriate communication with Management
- Effective Forecasting and Annual Business Plan (ABP)
- Critical Business Analysis
Md. Shamim Hossain
BBA & MBA , ACMA, ACS
Partner of SSM & Associates
Mr. Md. Shamim Hossain, having 7 years’ professional experience in different sector. Presently he is a Lead Consultant of Bizz Solutions Ltd. and before that he was AGM of Meghna Group of Industries (MGI), Assistant Manager-Finance of Super Star Group Ltd. (SSG), and Faculty of Dhaka International University (DIU).He is a Professional Accountant with BBA & MBA (AIS) from University of Dhaka (DU), Associate membership at ICMAB & ICSB, and have vast experience in the area of Accounts, Secretarial practice, Finance, Audit, Tax, VAT, Business Automation with robust software SAP implementation etc. Also have more than six years work experiences at local large manufacturing companies especially FMCG, Cement, Chemical, Electronics sectors where discipline and high teach environment ensures development and make more skillful. Ability to introduce adequate and effective Accounting System, Regulatory Compliance, Internal Control and low-cost Finance etc.