Certificate Course on Banking Relationship and Treasury Management
No. of Classes/ Sessions
Last Date of Registration
Class Starts From
Banking Relationship and Treasury Management
Treasurers are responsible for managing cash, risk and liquidity needs for day to day smooth functioning of the organization. To fulfill these responsibilities and ensure efficient allocation of funds, treasurers need to work with different banking & NBFIs partners and manage relationships with different banks & NBFIs for their organizations. Banking Relationship and Treasury Management course aims to increase efficiency to boost relationship with banking & NBFIs partners and proper treasury management.
Objectives of the Study:
1. to identify the financing sources used by corporations to cover short-term treasury deficits;
2. to identify the investment instruments used to manage short-term treasury surpluses;
3. to identify the factors that determine the choice of financing method for treasury deficits;
4. to identify the factors that determine the choice of investment for treasury surpluses;
5. to analyses the relationship between the size of corporations and the way in which they manage their treasury surpluses, and the factors that influence their choice of banks;
6. to analyses the relationship between the training of corporate treasurers or decision-makers on treasury matters and the management of treasury needs and surpluses and the factors that influence their choice of banks;
7. to establish sufficiently homogenous groups of companies from the point of view of bank negotiations; 8. to detect the variables that influence the choice of the financial institution with which the treasury department works preferentially.
This course will cover:
- How to approach Financial Institutions for getting Financial Facilities
- How to prepare Project Profile and related documents
- How to get better Credit Rating Report
- Periodical renewals of Credit Facilities
- How to maintain Daily Cash Budget
- Preparation of Reconciliation Statements
- Preparation of various Treasury Reports
Md. Shafiqul Alam
LL.B, ACS, FCMA, FCA
CEO of Shafiqul Alam & Co.
Md. Shafiqul Alam is an accomplished finance professional with over 14 years’ experiences in different industries in senior position. Presently he is the Principal and CEO of Shafiqul Alam & Co., Chartered Accountants and before that he was Group Chief Financial Officer (GCFO) and Company Secretary of Super Star Group (SSG). His previous executive position was GCFO at Kallol Group of Companies. Before joining Kallol Group, he worked with Shanta Holding Limited as a DGM and Manager-Audit & Assurance at A.Qasem & Co. His Specialist areas are Management, Cost Accounting, and Financial Management. He is also used to taking class in ICMAB, IBA (DU), and some other private universities.